Too bad about your FACE.

Yesterday a woman at the laundrette told me that I should model because I had a "cute little body" and my face "wasn't bad either".

I take that as a sign that I should stop listening to old women in small towns. And also on the subject of listening to people: NOTHING CAN BE KEPT A SECRET AT CAMP! I havent told anyone at camp that I might be up for promotion. And recently I have found out that doesnt even matter. Everyone basically knows already. About 90% of them knew ages before I even found out. I shall repeat this wisdom for anyone who might not have understood this the first time: NOTHING CAN BE KEPT A SECRET AT CAMP!!

It makes me laugh and want to kick people at the same time.

Oooh speaking of violence, someone got Hitting-Kid-Disease in our village and got FIRED! I mean seriously, how hard is it to NOT hit someone?? So as a result, the five-counsellor situation we had going on in our cabin has ended and we are back to having four of us, two of whom do their best to do Nothing that could constitute work.

This is just a quick blog entry but it is like the teaser entry. Tune in next time to see how the other counsellors in my cabin can cope WITHOUT ANY HELP AT ALL!!!

(Dun Dun DuuuuuunnnnN!!!)

heeehee. miss you all!! xxx

1 comments:

Anastasia said...

Hey you!! Well if shes saying youve got a nice little body but shame about the face, shes technically saying that to me as well being ur identical twin. I'ma smash her face in.

I've finished my letter to you!! Going to send it off real soon!! xxxx

Post a Comment